Bohemian Clothing for Day Dreamers & Peace Preachers
Seventies Soul is a small independent business & 'one women show' from the UK. Born in Springtime 2017, this online shop started it's fruitful journey into the slow-fashion world, selling vintage, second-hand and pre-loved treasures to free-spirits and vintage enthusiasts, worldwide. Whilst growing and evolving through the recent years, Seventies Soul has since launched it's very own conscious clothing label collection, closely inspired by the bohemian fashion era of the 60's and 70's.
Aiming to nourish the soul with feel-good clothing, whilst providing a personal and professional buying experience, for the conscious consumer. All products are thoughtfully hand-picked, sourced, designed, photographed, wrapped & posted with L♡VE and care. Making eco and ethical decisions whenever possible, to maintain the sustainable ethos at the heart of the business ♡
Beautiful Wide Leg Flares. High Waisted. Free & Floaty. Ruffled Bottom. Draw String Ties. Pockets.
Hand Block Printed Fabric
Vegetable / Plant Dye - No Chemicals
A Limited Edition Collection. Inspired by Nature.
Consciously, Ethically & Sustainably Handmade with Love, from India! A Small Batch, Slow-Fashion Production. Thoughtfully, Curated with People & Planet in Mind.
~ This is a Limited Edition Collection. SOLD OUT items will NOT be re-stocked ~
Please check description, measurements and images carefully before purchasing. Refunds/Returns not accepted.
Each post day from Seventies Soul brings me so much JOY. I have been a customer for years now & never been disappointed. I especially look forward to the 'Vintage' & 'Conscious Collection' which Natalie has curated - they're always so beautiful. She has such a fabulous style, & always provides excellent customer service.
I felt the loving energy, as soon as I received my dress. I didn’t know Natalie before, but her energy gives off a vibe you can trust. I really like how she uses recycled materials and creates the most unique clothing. I love to support slow fashion and small business, way more than brands who don’t think and produce mass. I loved to know, my purchase made her happy (and who knows, payed for her food). I hope and wish you will experience the same, when shopping at Seventies Soul.
Seventies Soul is easily a favourite brand of mine! The products are perfect for the Las Vegas heat! The sari silk is soft and light so I can layer it or just wear it on its own. Plus the sleeves are fun, patterns are gorgeous and the colours are vibrant. The lounge robe is really my favourite so far! As someone who has chronic pain it's nice to wear something soft that still makes me feel good, even on days where it's hard to feel good. Most importantly though is Nat herself! Nat is a fantastic business owner that makes it very clear, she's truly passionate about Seventies Soul, her products and her customers. From order one I have felt nothing but loved by Nat and continue to come back as much as I can, thanks to her care!
- Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be processed and dispatched. Although we aim to dispatch orders every Monday & Friday, please be mindful this is a small independently ran business. We do not have the services nor capacity to guarantee dispatch times.
- Worldwide shipping is available. Posting to all destinations from the UK.
- All UK orders are sent via 'Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For' service.
- International orders are sent via 'Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed For' service.
- All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout. Postage & Packaging fees are applied to every order, and are calculated based on value, weight and country of destination. These up-to-date shipping costs align with 'Royal Mails Price List' and are *subject to change*.
- Seventies Soul is not responsible for any parcels once dispatched. We are not liable for any lost, damaged or delayed packages caused by postal / courier related issues.
- Seventies Soul is not responsible for any custom tax & import fees which may be applied to International parcels.
If you encounter any shipping problems or need any assistance when tracking your parcels whereabouts, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Before purchasing an item, please ensure you have read the product description carefully, alongside thoroughly checking the accurate measurements and products images, provided. All sales are final. We do not offer refunds.
- If the condition of a product is incorrectly described, or displays signs of damage - which has not been previously highlighted or outlined in the original item listing - the value of the purchased goods will be refunded to the customer.
- Seventies Soul does not accepted refunds or returns based on sizing / fitting related issues.
- Refunds / Returns are not accepted on sale or discounted items.
- If a customer contacts us to requests a return and has made an agreement with Seventies Soul, the customer is responsible for returning their item(s) back to us. All returns should be sent via a tracking service to avoid further issues. Any postal charges related to the return, must be paid by the customer. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Once the agreed return has been received and processed, the customer will be given a store credit voucher in exchange. The voucher will hold the value of the item(s) purchased in the original order, minus the posting fees.
If you have any questions please contact us via email.